10 RULES FOR A HAPPY DAY
- TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind.. .1 will not respond in a like manner.
- TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask GOD to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.
- TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip.
- TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.
- TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
- TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, AND I WILL DO IT SECRETLY:
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.
- TODAY l WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED:
I will practice the golden rule - do unto others, as I would have them do unto you - with everyone I encounter.
- TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED:
My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the difference to someone who is wrestling with life.
- TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY:
I will only eat as much as my body needs; I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank GOD for my body.
- TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY:
I will spend a little more time in prayer today: I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place (at some point during this day) and listen to GOD'S voice!