The broad goals of the Catholic school are to teach the Gospel message, to build community, and to be of service. Specific goals flow from the fundamental understanding of the school as a Christian Educational Community. Because it is Christian, the goals are the following.
2. To develop religious understanding and provide opportunities for personal commitment to religious values.
3. To foster a Christian understanding of mutual love for one another.
In addition, precisely because it is an educational institution the goals are the following:
2. To faciliate and improve the student's opportunity to learn.
3. To guide the student toward the spirit of freedom which recognizes discipline and personal responsibility.
4. To provide quality education for all those children who desire to take advantage of such an opportunity.
5. To play a significant role in raising national levels of knowledge.