- KASL helps us to remember commandments 5-8; follow
the commandments to reach the castle (KASL) of Heaven. Persons
before things helps us remember commandments 9 & 10.
1. I am the Lord, your God, you shall not have other gods before
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's day.
4. Honor your father and your mother.
5. (K) Thou shalt not kill.
6. (A) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
7. (S) Thou shalt not steal.
8. (L) Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife. ( people first)
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods. ( things second)
of the Rosary
Joyful - Annunciation, Visitation, Birth of Jesus, Presentation
in the Temple, Finding Jesus in the Temple
Sorrowful - Agony in the Garden, Scourging at the Pillar,
Crowning with Thorns, Carrying the Cross, Crucifixion and Death on the
Luminous - Baptism of Jesus, Wedding Feast at Cana, Proclamation
of the kingdom of God with call to conversion ( Ministry of
Jesus), Transfiguration, Institution of the Eucharist
- Resurrection, Ascension, Descent of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles,
Assumption, Coronation of Mary