- Arrive at the church 20-25 minutes before liturgy.
- Check with the liturgical ministry coordinator to find out if he or she needs your help.
- Check the good order of the worship space (ventilation, climate control, cleanliness, etc.)
- Take your place at one of the two entrances to the church building.
- Greet all worshipers. Welcome strangers and find out where they are from or why they have come to St. Vincentís. Share the news with the presider.
- Smile, smile, and smile.
- Care for those who have special needs. See to it that persons who are physically challenged can sit where they wish.
- Find seats for those who arrive late. Wait for an appropriate break in the liturgy to seat them.
- Watch for parents or guardians with very little children who may need some assistance during the liturgy.
- Help to take up the collection and bring the basket to the altar table.
- Distribute the bulletins and other handouts after liturgy.
- After liturgy re-arrange chairs and remove left behind articles, papers, etc.
- Place all songbooks in their racks.
- Close all doors
- Attend all scheduled practices during the week.
- Arrive 30 minutes before liturgy.
- Create a spirit of enthusiastic prayer and reflection by your posture and your smile.
- Be attentive to the ministries of others. E.g., during the liturgy of the Word.
- Follow the lead of your choir director.
- Smile, smile, and smile! Sing, sing, and sing! Play, play, and play!
- Arrive at the church at least 20 minutes before liturgy and then minister according to the rites of the church as customary.