- The presider makes announcements.
- The presider gives a blessing and, when there is no deacon, the dismissal.
- All ministers stand in place for one verse of the final song.
- The servers take the candles and cross during the second verse and go to their assigned place.
- All ministers stand in their place for the third verse.
- The presider and deacon or acolyte venerate the altar table with a kiss at the beginning of the final verse.
- The processional returns to the main door of the church.
- The greeters stand ready to bid the worshipers farewell while distributing bulletins, etc.
AFTER THE LITURGY
- The Eucharistic ministers immediately go to the daily chapel to consume or store the left over sacred elements.
- The Eucharistic ministers clean all vessels.
- The liturgical ministry coordinator sees to it that all other ministers complete their tasks.
- The sacristan begins to return all vessels, vesture and books to their proper places.
- The greeters move through the church to pick up articles, papers, etc. left behind by worshipers.
- All return to the family room for coffee, juice, donuts and good conversation.